Thursday 4 June 2015

GAT Nitraflex Pre-Workout and Testosterone booster

This one was a bit different from the usual pre-workouts I've tried. It seems to take a little longer to kick in, but you'll know when it has.

I started using this after Body Power Expo as I tried it there and the taste was awesome. It seems to mix very well and is easy to swallow. However, after using this for a few weeks, there are some things I'd like to share with you all.

Gas. That is the first thing. After about 30-45 minutes, I was burping and tooting left right and center. And the flatulance isn't all. I was using this product with my brother, and he seemed fine with it at first, until he started to itch. It wasn't even in normal places either, his ears, cheeks, and hands started to itch.

While this product can provide huge amounts of energy to push you to that next level, with both intensity and endurance, there are multiple side effects of using it.

On the up side, I found that it helped me increase my normal weight on every exercise after just a few days of using it, my energy levels had never been so high. I was able to train all my usual stuff and include extras, like an extra ab session or calf session here and there.

My cardio improved, going for longer and harder with my usual HIIT.

So overall I'd say this product works very well, you just need to watch out for the side effects, if you're lucky, you might not experience any!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts