Monday 16 May 2016

USN Harcore Whey GH - All-In-One Whey Protein Powder

I know it's been a while since I've posted a review on here so this may be a bit of a surprise to anyone who's read my reviews before, however I'm back at it now and should be posting more regularly from now on.

I've recently swapped up my protein powders, as my usual protein powder has increased in price and it's getting harder for me to afford it. The reason I chose this was simply because it was on offer in Costco and was really good for the price.

I've been using the USN Hardcore Whey GH for round about a month now and I can honestly say I'm not too impressed with this one.



While the content per shake is good, the mixability of the powder and the taste are not to my liking at all. When mixing two scoops as instructed on the packaging I've found that it's like drinking a syrup, with a very gritty texture. And this was when mixing with water never mind trying it with milk!

The protein content is good, as you can see from the packaging below:




So as per two scoops, there's 28g of protein, meaning it has a higher content than that of a standard whey protein powder, as well as minimal fat and carbs. It also contains creatine, so there would be no need to take this along side this shake.

As a whole the shake is quite filling, so if you're dieting, you may be able to use this shake as a meal replacement, however I was just using it in between meals as an extra source of protein and calories as I'm trying to put on some size.

So as a whole I'd say the powder has all the right content, but unfortunately just doesn't have the mixability and taste that I look for when buying my supplements. I may try this again for a longer period of time along side my usual diet to see if I notice any significant changes in my body composition, but that is a maybe.

For me, I'll stick to the easy mix powders that don't taste too bad.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Whey Protein Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes you will need high power vacuum cleaners to just suck those dirt and dust that have accumulated over the years“ Best Health Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... MMA Fitness Workouts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts