Wednesday 25 March 2015

PVL Mutant whey - thickest shake I've tried!

After a few weeks of using this protein powder I thought it was about time to share my opinion.

Overall I believe this is a good powder to use. 37g serving contains 22g of protein. It doesn't mix the best as it leaves some small lumps of powder behind, however adding more milk/water gets rid of this problem.




It has a very thick consistency and an acquired taste as it is quite hard going, however after a few days you get used to the taste, and how filling these shakes are.

In my opinion this is a good taste. It delivers exactly what it says on the bag and with, in my opinion, a good taste and consistency.



I also believe that this product is priced fairly (depending on where you purchase from (Discount Supplements on sale!))

I used this along side my usual workout and cardio sessions and found it helped with the aching you get after a hard session.

Overall I would give it an 8/10 just because of the mixing problem, other than that a really good product!

Thank you for reading,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts